Welcome to the Hôtel des Berges
5 star hotel in Alsace
The ***** Hôtel des Bergesis situated in the heart of the small village of Illhausern, in Alsace, between Colmar and
Strasbourg, in the garden of the Auberge de l'Ill. Marco Baumann and Danielle, his wife, have created the spirit of an Alsatian farm with its tobacco shed, particular to this area of the Ried.
Eight bedrooms, four suites and the Fisherman’s Cottage will immerse you in a country ambience of Havana scents.
Staying at the edge of the Ill river to find again authenticity mixed with the real pleasure of a family’s tradition…this you find at the 5 star hotel, where each bedroom has its own decor, its own ambience.
And once looking outside…you feel like at home.Reserving your stay
- 5 star hotel on the border of the Ill, in Illhaeusern between Colmar and Strasbourg
- 8 rooms and 4 suites with a unique decoration
- The fisherman’s cottage, a little house on the border of the Ill
- 3 star restaurant L'Auberge de l'Ill
- Bar, ambience Havana
- Breakfast on the river
- Wi-Fi free
- Animals accepted
- Garden and terrace
- Art exhibition
- Meeting room
- Outside parking or underground garage
- Bicycle and canoe rent
Before having dinner
The outside gets into the quiet ambience of this house that takes on the scents of Havana. You are at the bar of the Hôtel des Berges
The moving willows are reflected in the mirrors…… have a seat and relax.Réserving your stay
The Hôtel des Bergesproposes breakfast in the dining room or in your room. Christophe Fisher, pastry chef at the Auberge de l’Ill, prepares the pastries each morning for the hotel.
Jean-Paul Bostoen, best workman of France, create the cold meats ‘fromage de tete’ and the “country terrines” from the famous recipies of the Haeberlin Family.
In the summer season, these rich cold meats are replaced by Parma ham and melon, accompanied by fruit salad and freshly pressed orange juice.
If by chance, you fancy a breakfast on the Ill river, the Hôtel des Berges proposes that the boatmen from ‘Illhausern association’ take you on an hour long trip on a punt to savour your breakfast on the river.
This special edition ‘breakfast on the water’ was created on the occasion of the 8th birthday of Salome, Marco and Danielle’s daughter.Reserving your stay
- Patricia Davidsons blog - 11 april 2012 - read...
- Le blog de Gilles Pudlowski – 06 juin 2010 – read...
- Dernière Nouvelles d’Alsace – 12 août 2010 – read... – pdf 1.12 Mo
- Dernière Nouvelles d’Alsace – août 2010 – read... – pdf 974 Ko
- Dernière Nouvelles d’Alsace – 19 novembre 2010 – read... – pdf 289 Ko
- Dernière Nouvelles d’Alsace – Les bonnes tables de Gilles Pudlowski - 19 novembre 2010 – read... – pdf 133 Ko
- Le blog de Gilles Pudlowski – 29 mai 2011 – read...